ACE-SPECIAL PACKAGE FOR LIONS ( SINGAPORE ONLY)
Singapore is one of the most beautiful cities in Asia. Despite being one of the most densely populated cities in the world, more than 50% of its area is covered by greenery. There are over 50 major parks and 4 nature reserves which give the city its moniker, ‘Garden City’. One can see a veritable mélange of cultures and influences in this city, ranging from British, Chinese, Indian and Malay. Don’t forget to visit the iconic statue of the Merlion which is the city’s mascot and representative.
add Day 1: Arrive at Kuala Lumpur and transfer to Singapore:
Upon arriving at Kuala Lumpur please meet with our representative at the Airport who will be transfer to Singapore and overnight stay at Singapore.
add Day 2: Opening Ceremony of Convention
After Breakfast, transfer to the venue for opening ceremony of The 103rd Lions Clubs International Convention, Singapore.
add Day 3: Attending Lions International Convention
After Breakfast, transfer to the venue for Convention.
add Day 4: Singapore City Tour and Sentosa :
After breakfast, we will pick you up from the hotel lobby at around 08: 30 for half-day Singapore city tour. This tour takes you around the city and its many attractions. And proceed towards Sentosa Island tour in the afternoon. We will be spending the afternoon at Sentosa Island. We will be taking the Singapore Cable Car (one-way) from Mt. Faber all the way to Sentosa which is all the way across the Keppel Harbour. In the park, we will watch an amazing performance by the pink dolphins at the Dolphin Lagoon. We will also be making a trip to Underwater World Aquarium, which is one of Asia’s most prominent attractions. Here, one can watch thousands of common as well as exotic sea creatures and enjoy a dynamic light and water show titled ‘Songs of the Sea’. Overnight at Singapore.
- Airport Pick up and drop
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Singapore.
- Daily Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Half day City Tour of Singapore.
- Sentosa Island tour.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature
- There is no refund for unused services or hotel nights offered within a motor coach tour itinerary.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
NPR 109,900 /-
5 Days/4 Nights
- Hunting Line: 01-4411830 (60 Lines)
- Toll Free: 16600-100600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org