GLOROIUS BAKU & DUBAI
add Day 1: Arrival Azerbaijan
Arrive at the Azerbaijan International Airport. You will be welcomed by the tour guide and then transferred to your hotel. Check-in at the hotel.
The port city of Baku, the cultural, industrial and political capital of Azerbaijan is located on the western Caspian seaside, on the bay shores of the same name in the southern part of the Absheron Peninsula, rich in its oil fields.The city is renowned for its harsh winds, which is reflected in its nickname, the "City of Winds". Today Baku is known to have 30 museums, 7 theatres, philharmonic, opera theatre, film studio, cinema theaters and libraries housed in the city’s most beautiful buildings having an interior decoration which is every bit as good as their interior cultural content.
Overnight at Hotel.
add Day 2: BAKU URBAN EXCURSION
- Breakfast at the hotel in Baku
- Excursion program:
Flame Towers Complex - the city's tallest building. The height of 182 m. Flame Towers - consisting of three high-rise buildings in the complex.These hostels,apartments and offices are included.
- Upland Park is the highest point in the Azerbaijani capital, opening a panoramic view of the city and its bay. The city's residents and visitors often come here to see a bird's eye view of Baku, and just have a walk. The Upland Park can be reached by cable railway (funicular) in 7-8 minutes from the boulevard or by climbing up the endless stone stairs.
- Old city tour (Maiden Tower, Shirvanshah Palace, etc.)- Baku started from the Old City, as it is obvious from the name. Both the locals and tourists love this city in the city - here is the main historical attractions of Baku. Serenity and eternity peace among the ancient walls attract everyone. Old City is listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Defensive walls surrounding the area date from the 12th century, and within it is a city of winding and narrow streets, which pass a number of historical sites, including the Maiden Tower, a large stone fortress built in the 12th century and the Shirvanshahs Palace.
- Walking around Fountain Square-The square is a public gathering place, especially after business hours and during the weekend. It is an attractive tourist destination with many boutiques, restaurants, shops, hotels and passage. This is one of the most crowd and lively places in the city. The area is great for people watching, and evening will find many locals strolling about. The Square also called in popular culture as the Torgovaya street running parallel to Baku Boulevard. The fountains square is a location where the city authorities hold many public festivals, shows and celebrations
- Baku Boulevard – Did you know that the Baku Seaside Boulevard, construction of which started back in 1909, is considered one of the longest promenades on the planet? The total length of the Seaside Boulevard is now 5.75 km. Baku Boulevard is not only about strollers, green areas, park benches and the sea; there are quite many very interesting buildings located there: a 75 meterhigh parachute jump tower, the new Carpet Museum (built in the shape of a rolled-up carpet),
the International Mugham (Azerbaijani national music) Centre, and even the charming “Baku Venice”.
- Boat tour in Caspian sea-. During the boat tour, experienced guides tell the history of the Caspian Sea, its wealth, and existing problems. At the same time - you can admire a unique panorama of Baku, with the opening of the sea. Note: Boat tour
Overnight in Baku
add Day 3: DAY IN GOBUSTAN
- Breakfast at the hotel.
-Transfer to Gobustan.
-Visiting Gobustan Mud volcanoes- Did you know that about 350 out of the 800 mud volcanoes known in the World are located in Azerbaijan? Most of them are situated in the Gobustan region. Some of the volcanoes are considered natural monuments and natural national resources of Azerbaijan
-Visiting Gobustan Rock Drawings-Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape covers three areas of a plateau of rockyboulders rising out of the semi-desert of central Azerbaijan, with an outstanding collection of more than 6000 rock engravings bearing testimony to 40000 years of rock art
- 3D BIO MUSUEM
- 28 MALL
-Overnight in Baku.
add Day 4: Absheron Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Excursion program:
-Transfer to Temple of fire – (At??gah).
-Visit The Baku Ateshgah (In Azerbaijani: At??gah), often called the "Fire Temple of Baku" is a castle-like religious temple in Surakhani, a suburb in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Visiting Yanar Dag (In Azerbaijani: Yanar Da?, meaning "burning mountain") is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on
the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan (a country which itself is known as "the Land of Fire"). Flames jet into the air 3 meters (9.8 ft.) from a thin, porous sandstone layer.
- The Heydar Aliyev Center (outside view) is a wave-like building rises from a bed of concrete. Its immobile white walls look as though they have been frozen mid-ripple. The abstract architecture is unlike anything else in the capital city. The Heydar Aliyev Center, which was designed by renowned architect Zaha Hadid. Its rolling, flowing design made waves within architectural, engineering, and design circles and garnered it much prestigious international recognition.Inside, the building offers a tranquil environment full of white space and curved lines.Overnight in Baku.
add Day 5: Baku to Dubai flight
Breakfast at the hotel Check Out then Transfer to Alexandria Airport. On arrival Dubai airport, transfer to hotel and check in.
add Day 6: Half day Dubai city tour & Dhow cruise
Buffet breakfast at the hotel
0900-0930 Hrs Proceed for morning half day Dubai City Tour with English speaking guide This tour is a wonderful opportunity to discover the modern and traditional aspects of Dubai. Our excursion starts with the magnificent visit to Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis Hotel for group photo and even Burj Al Arab hotel for photos, then onward to Jumeirah beach and Jumeirah mosque. On the way to Bastakia, the old part of the city, we pass impressive palaces of the ruling family of Dubai, and the old wind-towered houses (wind towers are traditional form of air-conditioning.) We pass by Sheikh Zayed Road to see rise building and Burj Khalifa 1900-1930 Hrs Evening transfers to Dhow Cruise with dinner on board. Dhow Cruise - What could be more romantic than a dinner aboard a dhow as its slips silently along Dubai Creek by moonlight? Your cruise aboard a traditional wooden vessel that offers an intriguingly different view of this amazing city as well as the intertwining of the traditional and the modern alike. You will see the old splendid architecture of Dubai at the Sheikh Saeed's house, the birthplace of Sheikh Rashid and the Heritage Village that reminiscent of the days gone by. A sumptuous Buffet dinner will be served along with complimentary soft drinks and water as you cruise the sight and sounds of Dubai.
add Day 7: Desert Safari
Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
1530 Hrs Proceed for Desert Safari followed by Dinner at Desert Campsite. Pick up from your hotels in 4 x 4 vehicles for adventure on Desert Safari followed Barbeque Dinner. Half Day Dune Dinner Safari: Your tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the magnificent Sand Dunes. Amidst all the fun and action we stop for pictures while we head towards Ali’s camel farm for a short visit. After which we proceed towards our camp with a stop en route to experience a memorable desert sunset. A traditional welcome awaits our guests with cold towels, Arabic coffee, and tea and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for our evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in our Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire. Get a henna tattoo or experience an unforgettable camel ride while we wait for the highlight of the evening which includes an exotic belly performance to the rhythmic beat of Arabia. Our evening ends with a delicious three course barbeque meal with a variety of meats and salads served beneath the starlit skies, accompanied by authentic Arabic music. After dinner we drive back to the back to the city. It includes BBQ buffet dinner, soft drinks, water, tea / coffee, camel ride and belly dance show. After dinner, guests are transferred back to the hotel in 4WD.
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Transfers as per program
- Tour Guide
- Meal and Personal Expense(s) which not mentioned above.
- Seasonal surcharge ( if any ) High Season, Peak Season, Chinese New Year or any other special event.
- Anything not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Visa fees
NPR 169,900 /-
8 Days/7 Nights
- Hunting Line: 01-4411830 (60 Lines)
- Toll Free: 16600-100600
- Email: email@example.com